Frequently. Asked. Questions.
– This page is a work in progress!
Question: How can I help protect my system from being banned by Nintendo?
There have been reports of a wave of bans being handed out by Nintendo to users with modified systems. To protect your system, please do the following steps..
- Go to System Settings, then “Internet Settings”, then “SpotPass”, then “Sending of System Information”
- Disable the “Sending of System Information” option
- Exit the System Settings
- Go to your Friend’s List (the Face Icon in the top row of your Home Menu)
- If you receive an error and are kicked out of the menu, the Friend’s List setting is already disabled
- Go to the Friend’s List settings, then “Friend Notification Settings”, then “Show friends what you’re playing”
- Disable the “Show friends what you’re playing” option
- Exit your Friend’s List*There is NO guarantee that the steps listed above, or any other, will prevent your system from being banned. By using my services and modding your system you accept this risk and understand the risks involved.
[To date no system I’ve modded has been reported to me as banned.]
Question: My system is having troubles reading my SD Card, HELP!
The most common cause of this issue is a corrupted, damaged or incompatible memory card. The simplest fix would be to replace the card with a different card, preferably one that is not only new, but also a trusted name brand like Kingston or Sandisk.
Question: How large should my SD Card be if you’re going to mod my system?
The Minimum suggested size is 8GB.
A 4GB card will work, but you will not have enough space to really install anything else on the system and it’s NOT recommended.
Question: Can you mod my system if it’s on 11.5?
Yes! I can hardmod ANY system on ANY firmware. No exceptions! Seriously! Got Firmware 12.0? I can hardmod that too 😉