A Theme and Splashscreen Manager for the Nintendo3DS, written in C.
The features of the theme manager include:
- Support for installing a single theme to your 3DS
- Support for installing up to 10 shuffle themes
- QR code reading to install themes from QR codes
- Support for previewing your themes before installing them
- Support for installing boot splashes (Luma3DS only)
- Install BGM only
- Create the /Themes/ and /Splashes/ folders on your SD card
- Put all of your themes in the /Themes/ folder. These can either be zips, or folders.
- Put all of your splashes in the /Splashes/ folder. These must be folders.
- Instructions for usage are available once you’re in the app.
- Pressing START will quick reboot your 3DS. This is necessary for themes to apply properly.
Known Issues: There seems to be a bug that may require a reboot for themes to properly apply. If you install a theme and don’t see any changes, reboot and the theme should change.
Pronunciation: Anemone /əˈnɛməniː/
Developer Page: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/Anemone3DS