Here is a long overdue update on what I’m working on and whats new.
1. This site will be getting a new look (hopefully soon), and as such I have registered a new domain http://DNA64.net.
2. I’ve setup an official YouTube Channel! (Finally!), unfortunately someone took my username just before I could secure it, so here is my channel under it’s official name… https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOriginalDNA64
3. I’ve been working hard on hacking Clash of Clans and have had great success all of which will be revealed when I have exploited the hell of it ;P
4. I’ve updated Blizzard, a downloadable tutorial/zip package I wrote to help users with no Wi-Fi on their iPhone 3G/3Gs unlock using Ultrasn0w. Official Post: http://modmyi.com/forums/general/770723-cant-install-ultrasn0w-after-jailbreak-2.html#post6441554 (I’ll move this eventually..)
5. I’ve been requested by several users to update the C64 GamePacks, I am working on this, sorry for the delay!
6. Someone asked me to update my “Lemon Aid” script, I will see what I can do.
7. I have lot’s of projects in the works involving a few Raspberry Pi’s, more on that in the near future.
8. I purchased a Nintendo VS. Unisystem Cabinet long ago and haven’t found time to work on it, sad really because I had great plans for it.
9. I’m modding two iCade’s, they’ve been sitting around for months unfinished so hopefully I can get around to those soon and show them off.
10. I picked up a SNES Top Fighter Arcade stick and have a few ideas for it, I’ll probably replace the switches, and have already done the buttons which I swapped out into an iCade. Maybe I’ll make it work with iOS or perhaps stick a Raspberry Pi inside 😉
11. I picked up a Teddy Ruxpin and will be repairing his head which is not working. I may or may not make him remote/blutooth controlled.
That’s pretty much all I care to share for now. Stay tuned to Twitter and Subscribe to my YouTube for the latest updates.